Monday, July 22, 2013

Love the new Hostess set

Whoo Hoo !  I am now a blogger.  Just getting started so please bear with me as I learn.

I want to share with you some of the beautiful cards and projects I've been making using the fantastic stamp collection and products from a fairly new company - Fun Stampers Journey.  Our owner and CEO, Richard Garay, is an amazing designer who encourages and inspires each of us Creative Coaches to stretch our imaginations and fly.

These are samples using one of our newest Hostess Stamps - "Ornamental Dreams"

 
 

 
Ask me how you may receive this stamp set free.

 Check in with me from time to time and enjoy the creative designs. 
Until then - be blessed and creative

1 comment:

  1. I love these 2 cards. The bottom one is my favorite. Good job on the blog. Can't wait to see more
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete