Saturday, March 8, 2014

New Year - Exciting stuff

The last few months have been wild. Going places, doing stuff, let me see if I can get us caught up.

Creative Cafe took a brief respite in December and I went to see my daughter and family in Texas.  We drove there and stopped all along the way to see unusual sights.  It was a blast.  I even gave a class in her hometown of Grapevine.  Nice people and fun time.  I was able to introduce many to Fun Stampers Journey items and our terrific Hostess / Party plan.  Many interested - YEA!

Made it home safely and got right back into the thick of things.  On January 4th the Journey Coaches came together for a Coach Meeting and a Coach trade. We were updated on the Kit of the Month Club and created some beautiful kits designed by our own Richard Garay who is the Designer and Owner of Fun Stampers Journey.

The Kit of the Month Club (KTOM) is a 6 month commitment which offers a choice of 4 cards or a 2 page scrapbook layout.  They are so fun and easy to assemble since all the ingredients are included, paper is cut, embossed and ready to complete.  The pictures and detailed instructions are also included.

Stay tuned for some photos.

These are some of the Valentine cards I sent this year.  Still trying to upload the KTOM cards - :(








Until then - Be blessed, be inspire & be creative
Sharon




No comments:

Post a Comment