Monday, November 11, 2019

Christmas Tree Shaker Card with Sharon

 October 12. 2019
 Hi there crafty friends.  I wanted to check in with you.  I am in the process of posting more photos from the  2nd annual  "Fall into the Holidays" event. Here is #2 - The Christmas Tree Shaker Card

I love playing with & making shaker cards.  This tent fold card is a fun shaker with various little elements to fill behind the glittery tree.  

This is so much prettier in person when you can actually shake the card & watch it glitter.  I used Spellbinders November Large Die of the Month - Everything Under the Tree.  Fun Stampers Journey products were used  for the cardstock, ink,& embellishments.  It was so easy to make and made  great card to bring you a touch of joy & peace.

I pray this season will sparkle for you.

Until next time, remember to: Be inspired, Be Creative, and Be Blessed.
Sharon
Fancythatbysharon @gmail.com
Fancy That By Sharon.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment