Thursday, October 2, 2014

Grand Event

My diamond promotion pins - oh yeah!

Coaches Promotion
I am still so excited - Our first ever Fun Stampers Journey convention -  "Grand Event"  was held at the Pomona Fairplex on September 4th - 6th.  Everyone was invited including all existing Coaches, friends and  family, the Journey crew, our CEO Richard Garay  and the amazing Journey staff.  We rubbed shoulders with such talent we felt their energy transfer thru us.  The excitement was contagious and overwhelming.  
Lynn L & me in the store



Fun demo card
Getting ready to do a demo

1 comment:

  1. This is very useful information on event planning. Couple of months ago, I arranged my friend’s birthday at an amazing event space San Francisco. Hired famous party DJ services and had an excellent party with our friends. Loved the food served by famous caterers.

    ReplyDelete