Tuesday, July 19, 2016

I'm Back in 2016

It has been a long time since my last post and much has changed in my life.  Mostly my location.  My husband & I both retired from our day jobs, picked up a few of our precious items and moved to Texas to enjoy a new chapter in our lives and I'm lovin' it.  Making new friends & working on my favorite past time and business - Paper crafting with Fun Stampers Journey.  I will not go all the back to where I left off in 2014, but I will try to bring you up to date.


June 8, 2016 Fun Stampers Convention "CELEBRATE YOU".  We had so much fun in Scottsdale, AZ.  Of course, Richard & Gabby Garay our FSJ  President & co-founders  were there to inspire, coach and introduce a ton of new products.
  
The best items were the brand spankin' new & improved 2016-2017 Inspiration catalog and the beautiful Journey Holidays Mini-catalog for July-September.

This catalog has over 300 pages of inspiration & new products.
You SO need to have one of your very own.  Just let me know when to order one for you or go on over to my site www.funstampersjourney.com/sharonvanoosbree

I would love to  meet you for coffee or come over to your home and share with you how to obtain a free catalog as my gift to you.

Until later remember:

Be Blessed, Be Inspired & Be Creative
funstampersjourney.com/sharonvanoosbree
fancythatbysharon@gmail.com
Sharon Johnson Van Oosbree @ facebook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment