Thursday, July 28, 2016

Climbing Mountains

My son-in-law just finished up at the Marine Corp Sniper school with top honors and a tremendous amount of physical endurance.  What an awesome marine he is, so I whipped out this card in his honor.


Just love this stamp set  -Climbing Mountains (SS-0322).  I changed it a little bit from the card we made at 2016 FSJ convention. The card stock I used is River Stone (CS-0094), Whipped Cream (CS-0040), Black Licorice (CS-0003) & Journey Brush Silver (CS-0135). I also used various other Fun Stamping Journey products such as Ink pads, silks, Panpastels, glaze, sparkle cuts & dies.

I would love to have you join my team.  We could "BE AMAZING" together.  Contact me today. 

Until then remember:  Be Blessed, Be Inspired & Be Amazing

funstampersjourney.com/sharonvanoosbree
fancythatbysharon@gmail.com
Sharon Johnson Van Oosbree @ facebook.com
760-508-1954

No comments:

Post a Comment