Monday, September 24, 2018

2018 Convention

Fancy That By Sharon

I would love to go back two years and play catch up with you about the events in my life, but I'm sure you don't have the time or interest in reading a novel right now. So, I will begin with our 2018 annual convention "Better Together"Each year our convention gets more exciting and amazing than ever.  This year was no exception as the creativity displayed and the instruction in the numerous classes were fabulous.  Several hundred crafty ladies & gentlemen in the same room makes for a ruckus congregation. Of course, in addition to the many give-aways, and demonstrations of gorgeous crafting designs, there was food.Tables & tables of the most delicious fare from various countries & cultures were 
This is the sensational new& updated logo.  How eye-catching and on trend. 

offered at each meal. Over and above the delightful cuisine, a complete array of scrumptious, mouth-watering desserts.  And, did I mention CHOCOLATE? Oh my!

"Good Karma"  Love this stamp

Here we are at an open session.        In front of one of the beautiful fountains dressed for the awards dinner.      Best llama friendWe had four wonderful days & nights at a beautiful resort in Phoenix, AZ and am already anticipating our next convention .  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment