Thursday, September 27, 2018

Positive Life Rainbow

Fancy That By Sharon

Morning Crafty Friends. I wanted to share with you a cheery little rainbow with a powerful message. I call it my Positive Life Rainbow. Super fun and easy technique using PanPastels Party Pop pallet. Working with only the primary colors, red, yellow & blue, we were able to create all the six rainbow colors producing a beautifully blended rainbow effect.
Card Stock: Lemon Drop, Black Licorice ,Whip Cream
Stamp Sets: AT-0312 for the sentiment. Accessories: Reversed Banner Die, Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine, PanPastels Party Pop, Lemongrass Twine, Sparkle Silk, Rainbow Dots

Please leave me a comment, and like & share my page to help my business grow. Also, Remember the September promotion? Well, you still have until Sept 30 to receive the 20% discount on all solid color card stock & the matching True Color Fusion Ink. This week are the colors from our Confectionery Days family. Also, the bonus 25% off special bundle is good until this Friday. This is just too good to miss! Let me know if I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment